Black Friday Rockwell Jawhorse Deals |
“a craftsman is only as good as his tools”, I can bet you will ever hear this line. You give him the tools he needs and he’ll be at his crafting best. One of the basic requirement for a craftsman of any nature is a workshop.
If you are a DIYer then you need it, without any doubt, more than anyone else as a workshop can give you focused time and environment for crafting your creative ideas.
Black Friday Rockwell Jawhorse Deals 2018
The Rockwell Jawhorse RK9003 is the ultimate piece of hardware and a must-have for anyone who is remotely related to the crafting field. It can clamp perfectly anything together.
Combined with the right accessories this jawhorse work table can be used for virtually any job when it comes to any type of handy work.
Jawhorse Portable Workstation
The Rockwell Jawhorse RK9003 is the go to the workbench for any craftsman be it for intricate or brute force projects.
This is a very handy yet portable workstation that ensures that your hands remain free from all the holding and clamping of your raw material and instead your hands are free to do what they were meant to do; create.
You can use it for multiple works like welding, sawing even for holding something irregularly misshaped as an engine block.
Doesn’t matter if you’re a professional or just a do-it-yourself hobbyist, the Rockwell Jawhorse can be the rock you need (once again pun fully intended) for all of your clamping and holding needs. You just can’t go wrong with it!
Rockwell RK9002 JawHorse Sheetmaster Portable Workstation
- Clamp work pieces 0 to 49-inches, particularly 8x4 plywood sheets
- Clamp up to 1 ton of force and supports a weight load up to 600 lbs.
- Versatile & hands-free workstation for clamping, supporting, and holding
- Folds down quickly for storage and transport.Maximum clamping force 1 Metric Ton
- Front scooter wheels for easy moving on all terrain even on rough ground
Rockwell RK9002 JawHorse Sheetmaster Portable Workstation
The Rockwell RK9002 JawHorse Sheetmaster is the only workstation you’ll need thanks to its more than one ton of clamping force, rock-solid all-steel construction, portable folding design, and foot pedal for hands-free clamping and working. For additional expediency, its lock-release switch allows you to lock material—such as a full sheet of plywood—in place and easily release it with the flick of a switch, making the JawHorse Sheetmaster a convenient and reliable addition to the workshop or job site.RK9002 JawHorseSheetmaster At a Glance:Hold up to 48-inch sheets in one tool with hands-free clamping forceQuickly folds down to a portable 43 pounds with built-in straight-line wheels for easier portabilityDimensions: 39 inches by 39 inches by 34 inches standing; 29 inches by 14 inches by 13 inches foldedBacked by a five-year limited warrantyThe Rockwell JawHorse Sheetmaster can function as a workbench, a vice, and a machine press (view larger).Powerful Clamping PotentialIf you can...
Rockwell JawHorse Portable Material Support Station – RK9003
1 used from $ 99.76
- Replace your workbench, sawhorse, clamps, bench vice and more - just set it, lock it, and clamp your way to hands free support for your projects
- One metric ton of clamping force holds your projects up and off the ground to a more comfortable working height and allows you to work more safely
- Solid steel construction provides rigidity and strength, supporting up to a 600-lb. load
- Foot pedal lever creates a hands-free work station, folds and rolls for portability and storage
- Simply clamp an ordinary piece of plywood into the JawHorse and you have a perfect workbench
The Rockwell JawHorse leaves the saw horses in the dust. It's a 1-ton clamping, no hands needed, hold whatever you want, work anywhere you want JAWHORSE. The Jawhorse is the ultimate job site workshop. Its versatility is unmatched-it can be used as a work bench, vice, miter stand, welding station or any other job site application. The one ton clamping force provided by the jaws is foot pedal operated, thereby leaving your hands free to hold the material you are inserting, essentially acting as a third hand for the operator. The jaws also extend to a full 37-Inch, allowing you to insert a standard 36-inch door for sanding or planing. Its fold-down portability and its tripod stance let you take it and use it just about anywhere.
The JawHorse allows for delicate work like fine-tuning a bike as well as for heavy-duty clamping projects (view larger). The JawHorse's foot pedal lever creates clamping force while keeping your hands free (view larger). Rockwell’s RK9003 JawHorse material support and saw horse is a convenient, portable workstation that provides hands-free operation for holding, clamping, and supporting work materials for DIY and professional projects alike. The foot pedal lever creates up to 2,200 pounds of clamping force, and with a maximum load capacity of 600 pounds, the JawHorse is ideal for projects such as hanging doors, placing new sheetrock overhead, setting fence posts, installing crown moldings, and more. Functional Design Makes Tasks Easier Jobs that normally require two people to complete can be easily handled by one person with help from the JawHorse and its more than one ton of clamping force. The tripod base with food pads increases the JawHorse’s stability. The JawHorse...
Rockwell RK9034 JawStand XP Work Support Stand
2 used from $ 60.79
- Built-in clamp for multiple construction applications
- Low-friction slides steer the work on a straight path
- Excellent infeed, outfeed and lateral support for maching and sawing operations
- Bubble indicator for leveling
- Head tilts 90 degrees for precise clamping
The Rockwell RK9034 Jaw Stand XP is a versatile, portable work stand designed to save you time and hassle. The XP stands for exact positioning when fine tuning the perfect level or clamping for more security. The tripod set up allows for a level and more sturdy work area. The non-marring feet protect your work and prevent damage to both your project and floor. The RK9034 improves the concept of the traditional roller stand, and adds extra features to create a work support stand. The low-friction slides on the top of the stand allow work to pass over it in a straight path. The head bevels a full 90-Degrees. Built into the tilting head is a work clamp, capable of holding material up to 1-3/4-Inches wide. The Jaw stand is perfect for holding a door in place for hanging, or using a 2 by 4 brace to support crown molding while hanging it. The Jaw Stand XP acts as a second set of hands, and never needs to take a break
The JawStand XP serves as a second pair of hands for DIY and professional projects alike (view larger). Hold, support, clamp, or lift materials with ease (view larger). Rockwell’s RK9034 JawStand XP serves as a portable work support system with exact positioning—acting as a second pair of hands for common one-person projects like hanging a door, installing crown molding, supporting cabinetry, and more. From DIYers to professionals alike, the JawStand XP improves upon the performance of traditional roller stands to help you get the job done cleanly and efficiently. The JawStand XP’s compact, low-profile design—complete with an extra-wide folding tripod leg stand and column height adjustment capabilities (from 29 to 43 inches)—make it easy to stow away in your workshop, garage, or on the job site without taking up important storage space. But that doesn’t mean it compromises on maximum load capacity: Even though the JawStand XP only weights 13.5 pounds, it can hold up to...
Rockwell JawStand RK9033
1 used from $ 46.95
- Provides the second set of hands you need for big repairs, around the shop, and just about anywhere else. It will support most doors and cabinets in the air
- Provides hobbyists low-friction, feeding support with less cutting deviation over long materials
- Clamps and holds up to 220 pounds, is portable and foldable, at 13 lbs. to take anywhere
- Rotating head with bubble for slanted and level hold measurements
- Come with manufacturer's 3-year warranty
Rockwell Jaw Stand RK9033
New Rockwell Rk9003 Jawhorse Folding Portable Work Station Sawhorse Sale
- ROCKWELL JAWHORSE MODEL RK9003 FACTORY SEALED NEW GREAT SALE PRICE!!! Clamping Portable
- Workstation; 37` Clamping Capacity With 2;000 Lbs. of Clamping Force; Foot Operated Clamping
- Allows For Both Hands To Control And Position The Work Piece; 600 Lbs. Load Capacity; All
- Steel Construction; Tripod Base For All-Terrain Stability; Front Roller For Easy Transport;
- Folds Quickly For Compact Transport And Storage; Stirrup Feet Allow For Added Stability
ROCKWELL JAWHORSE MODEL RK9003 FACTORY SEALED NEW GREAT SALE PRICE!!! Clamping Portable Workstation; 37` Clamping Capacity With 2;000 Lbs. of Clamping Force; Foot Operated Clamping Allows For Both Hands To Control And Position The Work Piece; 600 Lbs. Load Capacity; All Steel Construction; Tripod Base For All-Terrain Stability; Front Roller For Easy Transport; Folds Quickly For Compact Transport And Storage; Stirrup Feet Allow For Added Stability.PORTABLE - FOLDING Brand:`JAWHORSE
WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and Holding Pegs – WX051
4 used from $ 92.07
- Versatile worktable converts to a sawhorse or work bench in seconds - no assembly required
- Compact, foldable and lightweight for go-anywhere usage and storage - only 5" depth when folded
- Worktable supports up to 300 lbs., sawhorse supports up to 1,000 lbs. - legs lock for added security
- Includes two (2) Quick Clamps and four (4) clamp dogs to secure a variety of materials and shapes
- Tabletop measures 31"x 25" or 725 sq. in., 32" height, 30 lbs. weight
Take on your favorite projects in whole new way with the innovative WORX Pegasus. The Pegasus is a versatile work station that converts from a table to a sawhorse in seconds. It can be joined with other Pegasus tables to create a larger work surface and includes a dual clamping system to hold any object securely in place. As a worktable, the Pegasus offers a 31” x 25” surface capable of supporting up to 300 lbs.; the unique link-lock system ensures your Pegasus table will hold heavier materials without buckling or folding. Two quick-adjusting bar clamps slide along the built-in tabletop channels and act like a second set of hands to hold straight-edged materials in place for cutting, gluing, painting, varnishing and any other DIY tasks. Four holding pegs (we call ‘em clamp dogs) can be rearranged across the tabletop to secure rounded or irregularly shaped objects. You can also remove the clamps and simply fold down the sides of the Pegasus for a sturdy sawhorse that can support up...
Keter Folding Compact Workbench Sawhorse Work Table with Clamps 1000 lb Capacity
9 used from $ 52.16
- Work surface holds up to 1000 lbs.
- Includes 2-12 in. Clamps
- Portable work station
- Unique quick opening system Device
- Product dimensions (W X D X H): 85.0 X 55.0 X 75.5cms
Whether you're a contractor or a DIY enthusiast, the Folding Work Table by Keter provides a sturdy yet portable work space for a wide variety of projects. From home improvement projects to commercial construction work, this folding workbench helps you get the job done in any type of setting. Whether you need a sawhorse for cutting jobs or a place to rest boards for painting, a pair of one-handed clamps holds your project materials securely in place. Count on this folding work table to provide dependable work support for everything from sanding two-by-fours to staining table legs. Durable steel legs provide the support you need to feel confident while performing any task. Try it for one project and the bench will become your go-to source for reliable work support. Thoughtful engineering, quality construction and weather-resistant materials allow the table to adapt well to any work environment. Made from rugged polypropylene resin, the work table is built to stand the test of time....
Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, and 7 Accessories – RK7323
5 used from $ 71.89
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic - performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere - weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds - compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer's 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches
The all new Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 is the Ultimate Cutting Machine. The updated version now provides better capacity and control than the original Bladerunner. The addition of a tabletop handle designed for portability, a hold-down guard and splitter that cuts wider material and a larger rip fence for better control take the BladeRunner to a new level. This versatile and convenient saw that sets up in seconds to cut wood, ceramic tile, plastic, metal and aluminum. The BladeRunner uses standard t-shank jigsaw blades with instant, tool-free blade changes which allows you to go from cutting one material to another quickly and easily. The BladeRunner frees up both hands for precise control of the material being cut so you can make a nice, accurate cut without having to control the saw with one hand and the material with the other. The traditional guard and splitter system allows for unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts. The BladeRunner X2 is also easy to carry anywhere...
Rockwell RK3440K Versacut 4.0 Amp Ultra-Compact Circular Saw with Laser Guide and 3-Blade Kit with Carry Case
13 used from $ 81.21
- Powerful, 4.0 amp, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw
- Cuts wide variety of materials such as tile, wood, sheet metal, plastics, flooring, and more
- Ergonomic design with slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and control - guide with just one hand!
- Built-in laser guide helps you align the perfect cut;120 inches cord
- Pivoting metal guard accommodates safe and easy plunge cuts
Rockwell’s RK3440K VersaCut is a powerful, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw that can cut wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, slate, aluminum and even sheet metal. Its lightweight (four pounds) and streamlined design makes it easy to control with just one hand. Improve efficiency and comfort with the VersaCut, which eliminates the need to drag out a big, heavy circular saw to perform similar tasks. The Rockwell VersaCut possesses the power of a large, bulky and heavy circular saw in a compact, well-balanced, lightweight design. Get professional-looking results in wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, metal, and more using exclusive laser guide technology that provides a precise cutting line. And thanks to its small size, the VersaCut gives you power and accuracy in tight areas that cannot be accessed by regular circular saws. The VersaCut—equipped with a 4-amp motor—provides professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike with the fantastic-looking results; users can make...
Rockwell’s RK3440K VersaCut is a powerful, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw that can cut wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, slate, aluminum and even sheet metal. Its lightweight (four pounds) and streamlined design makes it easy to control with just one hand. Improve efficiency and comfort with the VersaCut, which eliminates the need to drag out a big, heavy circular saw to perform similar tasks.RK3440K VersaCutAt a Glance:One saw that cuts tile, wood, aluminum, sheet metal, PVC, and moreSlim body and ergonomic balance allow better control—even with one handDimensions: Maximum cutting depth of 1-1/16 inches; 3-3/8-inch blade size; weighs 4 poundsBacked by a two-year limited warrantyThe Rockwell VersaCut is a compact circular saw that's easy to control with just one hand (view larger).Powerful Mini Circular SawThe Rockwell VersaCut possesses the power of a large, bulky, and heavy circular saw in a compact, well-balanced, lightweight design. Make professional-looking...
Must Read Posts