Best Instant Pot Black Friday Deals 2019: Are Instant Pots hard to use? Although they have a small learning curve, they are fairly simple to use. The easiest way to use them is by looking up recipes designed for them specifically.
Do Instant Pots last a long time? Many users report that their instant pots last for upwards of a decade without breaking. Check our black friday deals on instant pot.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Instant Pot Lux 6 qt Multi-Cooker, combines 6 kitchen appliances in 1, pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, sauté, steamer, and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70percentage faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking up to 24 hours delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in saute & slow cook
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3 ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavors, nutrients, and aromas within the food
- Power supply: 120V to 60Hz
- Power: 1000 watts
We expect Black Friday Instant Pot Deals 2019 to be posted sometime in November Following are Black Friday Instant Pot Deals from Black Friday 2018 event.
Best Instant Pot Black Friday Deals 2019
- #Deal 1. Instant Pot 6-qt. Duo Plus $87.99
- #Deal 2.Instant Pot 6-qt Duo 7-in1 Digital Pressure Cooker $69.98
- #Deal 3. Instant Pot 6-qt. Pressure Cooker $79.99
- #Deal 4 (Kohls instant pot black friday) . Instant Pot Duo60 7-in-1 6-qt. Pressure Cooker + $15 Kohls Cash $69.99
- #Deal 5. Instant Pot 8‑Qt. Pressure Cooker $59.00
- #Deal 6. Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker 6-Qt. $69.99
- #Deal 7. Instant Pot 6-Qt Duo $69.99
- #Deal 8 (Target instant pot black friday) . Instant Pot Duo 7-in1 6-qt. Pressure Cooker + $10 Target Gift Card $69.95
- #Deal on instant pot duo80 black friday
- instant pot black friday kohls
- Costco instant pot black friday
- instant pot duo black friday
Here’s where to find Instant Pots at a discount, plus who’s offering the lowest price:
*Note: The prices listed below are accurate at the time of publication. We’ve seen the Instant Pots selling out and coming back into stock frequently – availability is subject to change. black friday instant pot price is much lesser than its regular price.
Black Friday 2019 Instant Pot Deals
Mini 3-Quart Instant Pot Black Friday Deals
- Lowest: Instant Pot Duo, available at Amazon, $59.95 (originally $79.95) [You save $20]
- Lowest: Instant Pot Duo, available at Target, $59.95 (originally $79.99) [You save $20.04]
- Instant Pot Duo, available at Kohl’s, $67.99 (originally $99.99) [You save $32] with the code “JOY” at checkout.
- Lowest: Instant Pot Ultra, available at Amazon, $79.95 (originally $119.95) [You save $40]
6-Quart Instant Pot Black Friday Deals
- Lowest: Instant Pot Duo, available at Amazon, $59.49 (originally $99.95) [You save $40.46]
- Instant Pot Duo, available at Target, $69.95 (originally $99.95) [You save $30]
8-Quart Instant Pot Black Friday Deals / 8 qt Instant Pot Black Friday / Instant pot 8 Quart Black Friday
- Lowest: Instant Pot Duo, available at Amazon, $69.99 (originally $139.95) [You save $69.96]
- Lowest: Instant Pot Ultra, available at Amazon, $119.95 (originally $179.95) [You save $60]
- Instant Pot Duo, available at Target, $97.95 (originally $139.99) [You save $42.04]
- Instant Pot Duo, available at Macy’s, $99.99 (originally $139.99) [You save $40]
- Instant Pot Duo, available at Kohl’s, $118.99 (originally $169.99) [You save $51] with the code “JOY” at checkout.
Instant Pot Black Friday Bundle Deals
- Instant Pot Ultra Bundle (one 6-quart and one 3-quart), available at Amazon, $204.94 (originally $246.91) [You save $41.97]
There are a lot of reasons why instant pots are taking the world by storm. It seems like everybody owns one. I hope to get into why they are so great and why you should own one.
Some Best Amazon Instant Pot Black Friday Deals
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- MOST POPULAR SIZE: Serves up to 6 people and perfect for everyday meals.
- REPLACES UP TO 7 APPLIANCES: Combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1 to save you space, including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute, yogurt maker, and warmer.
- CONSISTENTLY GREAT RESULTS: monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
- BEST SELLING MODEL: Monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time. Prepare dishes up to 70% faster.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories that are dishwasher safe: inner pot with 3-ply bottom for even cooking, steam rack with handles, serving spoon, soup spoon, and measuring cup.
Instant Pot LUX60V3 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
$79.00 in stock
7 used from $44.00
- Instant Pot Lux 6 qt Multi-Cooker, combines 6 kitchen Appliances in 1, pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, sauté, steamer, and warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking up to 24 hours delay start, automatic keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in saute & slow cook
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavors, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Power supply: 120V - 60Hz
- Power: 1000 watts
Instant Pot DUO Plus 60, 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
$64.99 in stock
14 used from $55.24
- REPLACES UP TO 9 APPLIANCES: Instant Pot Combines 9 kitchen appliances in 1 to save you space, including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, egg cooker, saute, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer.
- 15 ONE TOUCH COOKING PRESETS FOR QUICKER COOKING: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Saute/Simmer, Rice Cook, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Keep Warm, and Pressure Cook.
- SAVES TIME: Cook up to 70% faster and clean up easily. One pot cooking & cleaning.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories that are dishwasher safe: inner pot, steam rack with handles, serving spoon, soup spoon, and measuring cup
- SAFETY: 11+ Built-In Safety Features - Includes Overheat Protection, Safety Lid Lock and more
Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
$84.99 in stock
4 used from $59.49
- Instant Pot Ultra electric pressure cooker is the next generation in kitchen appliances. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustment
- New features: altitude adjustment, cooking indicator, and a steam release reset button. The Ultra button for custom programming. The new features include sterilize, cake and egg programs
- Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances - pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, sauté/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer
- Developed with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. The microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration
- Ul certified with 11 safety features to provide peace of mind. New steam release reset button for safer handling. All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel
Instant Pot Lux 6 Qt Red 6 in 1 Muti Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
3 used from $67.96
- Instant Pot Lux 6 appliances in 1 enhanced version includes a cake and egg program in addition to the Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
- Features 12 Smart Built In Programs : Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm, Steam and Slow Cook, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure cooking up to 24 hours delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in Sauté & Slow Cook
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot, food grade 304, no chemical coating, with 3 ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavors, nutrients and aromas
- UL and ULC certified, includes 10 safety mechanisms to provide users with assurance and confidence, designed to eliminate many common errors
Instant Pot Smart Wifi 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure, Slow, Rice Cooker, Yogurt, Cake Maker, Sauté, Steamer and Warmer, Silver
$89.99 in stock
4 used from $80.99
- REPLACES UP TO 8 KITCHEN APPLIANCES: Combines 8 kitchen appliances in 1 with 13 smart programs to save you space, including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, saute/searing, steam, and keep warm.
- CONSISTENTLY GREAT RESULTS: monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
- ALEXA and WIFI ENABLED: Control in the palm of your hand with the Instant Pot app or through voice with Alexa. You'll have access to 1, 000+ pre-programmed scripted recipes as well as have the ability to verify cooking progress, share cooker access with family, and receive alerts on your mobile device.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: Stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup and condensation collector
- SAFETY: Energy-efficient and UL/ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms for peace of mind, smell containment, and automated cooking.
Yedi Houseware 9 in 1 Total Package Instant Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6 Quart, Stainless Steel
$78.27 in stock
- 9 APPLIANCES IN 1: Cook meals in mere minutes & in less than half the time. Pressure cook, slow cook, sauté, steam, make cakes, pasteurize, make yogurt, cook rice, and warm, all in ONE electric appliance. It's "Perfect Under Pressure".
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Within 2-years of your purchase on Amazon we will refund your money and or replace your purchase if you have any issues with it
- 15 INSTANT-TOUCH MICROPROCESSOR COOKING PROGRAMS: Poultry, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Soup, Sauté/Sear, Cake, Rice, Egg, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam/Veggies, Slow cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, and Pressure Cook (manual setting). Unlike most other cookers on the market, ours also gives you the flexibility to manually input cooking times and set different pressure levels as desired.
- DELUXE ACCESSORY KIT: Included is a tempered glass lid (perfect for slow cooking and sautéing) 2 egg racks/steaming trivets, ladle, rice paddle, cooking mitts, extra silicone sealing ring, stainless steel steaming basket, stainless steel inner cooking pot and a measuring cup.
- RECIPES: Comes with a Recipe Book, and an extremely detailed Instruction Manual. In addition, the Yedi Houseware Appliances website and mobile app for iOS and Android has new Pressure Cooker recipes & content uploaded every week as well!
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users. Try Easy and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes.
24 used from $5.25
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9781727408409|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 1100; Length: 850; Weight: 100; Width: 61|
|Label||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Manufacturer||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||268|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 79; Length: 1079; Weight: 159; Width: 850|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Publisher||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Title||Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users. Try Easy and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes.|
Crock Pot 6 Quart 8 in 1 Multi Use Express Crock Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Sauté & Steamer | Stainless Steel (SCCPPC600 V1)
$45.00 out of stock
- The Crock Pot brand, the leader in one pot cooking, introduces the Express Crock Programmable Multi Cooker, an all in one appliance that lets you Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Brown and Sauté, or Steam
- Eight one touch digital meal settings include Meat/Stew, Beans/Chili, Rice/Risotto, Yogurt, Poultry, Dessert, Soup, and Multigrain
- Six quart non stick cooking pot resists stuck on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety, a delay start timer that offers you the flexibility to start at a later time, and Warm setting to keep your food at the ideal serving temperature
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon. Dimensions: 13.6 H x 13.6 W x 11.9 L inches
Instant Pot 6QT Duo Evo Plus Electric Pressure Cooker, 6 quart
4 used from $83.99
- The Best Gets Even Better - Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus is the latest evolution of the all-time bestseller Instant Pot Duo series. With 20+ enhancements, it is the fastest in the class, the easiest to use for new users and the most customizable for experienced Instant Pot owners
- Cooks Fast & Saves Time - cooks up to 70% faster. New 1200W heating element reduces preheating time allowing you to make meals faster. Pressure release time is shortened with our new QuickCool technology. The new EasySeal lid automatically seals the pressure cooker while the new and improved steam-diffusing cover takes the fear out of the pressure release process
- Consistently Delicious As You Like It - 48 customizable preset options for soups, beans, rice, ribs and more. Takes the guesswork out and makes cooking dishes everyone will love easy. Settings like sous vide and bake make preparing chef-quality entrees and desserts easy
- Cookware-Grade Inner Pot - New 304(18/8) stainless steel inner pot with EasyGrip nonslip handles and flat inner surface can be used on gas, electric and induction stovetop/cooktop. Redesigned for optimal sauté results. Healthy, easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Cooks for up to 6 people
- Biggest Display Yet - the bright bold display is angled to make it easy to read from a distance. The new cooking progress indicator shows clearly where you are in the cooking cycle
You should definitely own an Instant Pot because they are the swiss army knives of appliances, and it will open up new avenues of cooking for you.
Let us get into each of the details as to why you need to buy an instant pot (instant pot ultra black friday) this Black Friday 2019.
Pressure Cookers are Amazing
Okay, I know that a lot of people have a lot of doubts about pressure cookers, but trust me, they are awesome.
So what is a pressure cooker?
A pressure cooker is basically an appliance that seals the food into a chamber that builds pressure as you cook your food. They are known to keep food moist and cook things quickly. There are so many different reasons why pressure cookers are great, and I will try to cover as many as I can.
Imagine all of the great benefits of cooking things slowly, and then reduce the time by 75%. An instant pot makes it so that heat has nowhere to go so things cook faster.
Time is only getting more valuable as we enter the digital age. We need to use every moment that we have in our day in order to stay ahead of the curve.
Slow cookers are great because they do a great job of keeping things moist as they cook. The slow cooker method is old, and they are making way for the new player in town.
Pressure cookers take the crockpot concept and expound upon it. They can cook full meals very quickly and have that same slow cook potential.
The other thing that refers to speed are things like potatoes. My family loves mashed potatoes, but the only issue is that it can take a really long time for them to be fully cooked through. With an instant pot, you can put your chopped taters in there and have them done in half the time that it takes boiling on the stovetop, and you know full well that they are going to be cooked through.
I hate things that waste time, and I love things that save me time. That is human nature. The instant pot brings me instinctual joy because it saves me time. I can spend less time cooking and more time eating, which is one of my favorite activities.
Easy to clean
Many appliances are really difficult to clean. I hate lugging around really heavy inserts that require me to use the entire sink in order to clean. Specifically, I am thinking of the heavy porcelain inserts that go into crockpots.
So many different parts of kitchen hardware are really bulky and heavy, but with the simple insert that goes in the instant pot, you never really feel like it is any harder to clean than a pot or pan. It’s even dishwasher safe!
A Different Experience
A lot of the time, we get really bored with the current set up that we have. We make the same meals for years, and rarely branch out from our comfortable corner of casseroles and such.
If you claim to be a foodie, it is important to know that you need an instant pot in order to understand some really amazing flavors that were previously inaccessible to you.
It is pretty rare to find a fancy restaurant that uses these for high-level cooking. They may use them to cook potatoes or boil eggs but rarely do they use them for cooking meats and other important entrees. Instant pots take a little too long for restaurants, but boy do they have a different flavor.
You haven’t tried ribs until you have tried them when they have been cooked in an instant pot first. There are so many different things that taste amazing after being cooked in one of these that makes them so much better, but you will never know unless you try it.
If not for the awesome features that an instant pot comes with, then at least do it for the fantastic experiences that will come with trying new things.
I consider myself an adventurous person and my instant pot has been an adventure. I have tried so many strange recipes in this, and even though some have failed miserably, some have turned out really good!
Instant pots are first and foremost a pressure cooker, and although they are great at that they also have a lot of other applications.
Let’s get a list going shall we?
Rice cookers are huge appliances, and I hated lugging mine around when I didn’t use it all that often if I am being honest. My instant pot is a great opportunity for me to save some space in my cupboard and still have a rice cooker. These things are really great and fast for making rice, and I find that I can make rice exactly how I like it.
Now, I realize that we all will use the stovetop much more often than this thing, but hear me out.
Having a device that can act as a stovetop that is extremely portable and yet useful in this way is really great. Like if I wanted to have a spot to cook some eggs or something else that is a little messy, this might be exactly what the doctor ordered.
All of us have had that moment when we wished we had one more stove to cook on, and this can be that thing. A lot of people have electric stovetops that they plugin, but this can be another backup.
Although this feature might not get used all the time, it sure is a great addition to the instant pots arsenal of features and abilities that shouldn’t go unnoticed.
One of the first things that new chefs discover is the abilities that come with a slow cooker. The first time I made shredded chicken in a crockpot for taco meat was the day that I wanted to be really good at cooking.
Being a good chef is more about knowing how to use the resources at your disposal than anything, and slow cookers are one of the biggest staples in a home chefs arsenal. Instant pots make great slow cookers and are a really welcome addition when you are making chili for 30 people and need all the real estate you can get.
Steaming veggies is one of the easiest ways to make certain vegetables edible at all, and many people don’t have access to a steamer because it is simply too rarely used to rectify a 100 dollar purchase.
Having something that doubles as a steamer is really helpful, and you will find yourself eating vegetables more.
Sauteing can get really messy really quickly. I really do love me some fried vegetables, but I really hate having hot oil jump up and ruin my clothing or burn my hands.
I always find that it is better to have a deeper pan anyway when I am sauteing, so having a pot that can do this for me is a really welcome addition to my arsenal of kitchen appliances.
Nobody has a good warmer anymore. Most of the time, we use the space underneath the oven for storing pans instead of its intended purpose of warming things.
Using the instant pot to keep things warm is actually really easy. Some models even have a button for it!
The biggest issue with trying to keep things warm is that you are going to mess with the taste, but that cannot be further than the truth when it comes to using an instant pot.
You can get the pot to the right temperature and keep whatever you want warm for your significant other if they are running late.
Keeping something warm is 10 times better than microwaving them to heat them up. Don’t ruin your food with a microwave, use a warmer.
I just had to throw this in here because it is so wild. Some people have been really successful in making things like cheesecake and pie in an instant pot. That is the type of thing that you can try with an instant pot because it is so versatile.
Now, you might point at this and laugh because it is sort of out there. Instant pots are going to be a little better at making things retain their moisture, but hey, it is possible.
The instant pot has a lot of different abilities, yet it is quite cheap when compared with many other devices. For example, I can get a 6 quart Instant Pot on Amazon for really cheap especially this Black Friday.
There are so many appliances that you can replace with this thing, so it makes sense that it should cost at least $100, but it doesn’t. This bad boy is really affordable.
When I was in college, I would have killed for something like this. There is so much to do and make with something like this! An instant pot is really such a great investment, and can open up so much opportunity to the beginner chef! The sky’s the limit with this thing.
I feel like it is well worth the 75 bucks that it costs to get one of these things in your kitchen, but that call can only be made by you.
Check Our Instant Pot Black Friday Reddit here. https://www.reddit.com/r/InstantPotBlackFriday/
Conclusion: Instant Pot Black Friday Deals 2019
Instant Pots are getting really popular these days. It seems like they are going to be on the wedding registry of every single getting married from here on out, and it is for good reason.
Instant Pots are a very new gadget that a lot of people are trying and finding that they love it. People go over to a friends house where they hear bragging about their instant pot. They are so accessible being only 75 bucks that they are really tempting to buy. A lot of people love to try new things, and these instant pots are something that there is a lot of buzz around.
When I tell people that they should own one of these things, they say “but I already have a crockpot, I don’t need a fancy one”.
I totally see where they are coming from.
No, you don’t need one to survive. You will live on if you don’t have one. That being said, I love anything that makes my life easier, more comfortable, and of course tastier. The Instant Pot does all of those things, and therefore I think that everybody should own one.
If you are in college, I would go halfsies with your roommate. If you are a single guy that goes out to eat for every meal, I would even say you should go out and buy an instant pot so that you can get into cooking.
Give it a try, you will not regret it. Don’t miss this instant pot black friday sale.
Can Instant Pots Explode? If set up improperly or the lid is removed before the pressure is released, and pressure cooker (including those made by the instant pot) will have a sudden release of pressure that is similar to an explosion.