The Top 10 Best SSD Black Friday Deals – Black Friday SSD Deals, Sales, ADs 2021. Shop Online Best SSDs 2020: SATA, NVMe, and Add-in Cards Black Friday Deals and Cyber Monday.
If you want the best gaming PC or laptop, or just want a snappy productivity computer, it is important to find the best SSD or solid-state drive for your requirements. Forcing your processor to sit there twiddling its clock cycles, waiting for results, a slow storage drive makes for a huge bottleneck.
You need a quick SSD to speed up your reading and writing. That’s why we test hundreds of drives a year, highlighting the best available SSDs here.
The shopping season for Black Friday is upon us and we’re seeing great offers on many of the best SSDs that feature on this page and on other good ones as well. For our hand-picked favorite sales of the moment, please check out our list of the best Black Friday SSD deals and more precisely, the best Black Friday Samsung SSD deals.
Best SSD Black Friday Deals
Black Friday SATA Drives Deals
In the M.2 form factor, you can get a SATA drive, but most SATA drives are 2.5-inch versions, enabling them to drop into the same bays that hold hard drives for laptops. The cheapest and still the most popular are the SATA drives.
1. Samsung 860 EVO
Samsung has got the best drives on the market when it comes to SATA. In almost every norm we have thrown at them the company’s 860 EVO drives take the win and pricing is typically very competitive. The 860 EVOs do not have as much endurance as the PRO versions, but they have the same power of up to 4 TB. You will not go wrong with this mainstream leader if you’re looking for a new SATA SSD to keep your games library or just about anything.
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 PRO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- ENHANCED READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s, respectively
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667. Power Consumption (W)- Average- 2.2 W. Maximum- 4.5 W (Burst mode)
- WARRANTY AND COMPATIBILITY: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- INCLUDED CONTENTS: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
2. Crucial MX500
The MX500 is a great choice if you don’t want to dish out big bucks on anything in the NVMe flavour, but still want good SATA results. It provides comparable performance as an alternative to the Samsung 860 EVO and has a long history of reliability. Usually priced to sell, at any power you like the MX500 is a top value.
Black Friday Add-in Card SSDs
Just like graphics cards or sound cards, these drives are add-on cards, so they only work with desktops with a PCIe 3.0 x4, x8, or x16 spare slot. However they have space for more chips and better cooling because they are larger than other form factors, making them the fastest drives around.