See the best black friday laptop deals and save on a new gaming laptop or work computer. The following are some of the Best Black Friday Laptop Deals offered by stores during their Black Friday 2022 Sale. Save some cash with these Black Friday laptop deals.
Black Friday may be coming soon, but there are still great deals happening right now.
- Powerful configuration: SGIN laptop pre-installed with the latest Windows 11 system, equipped with the Intel Celeron Quad Core J4105 processor, turbo frequency up to 2.5 GHz. With a 15.6 inch screen, the resolution of the 15.6 inch laptop is 1366 x 768, which is make sure you have more vibrant and simple view, and the viewing angle is wide.
- EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE: The laptops equipped with 4GB high-speed DDR4 memory, 128GB SSD storage and faster, smoother and energy-efficient performance, this 15 inch laptop can easily handle complex tasks. Supports the extension of the TF card of 512 GB and the 512 GB SSD can be replaced with a maximum SSD of 1 TB.
- Multifunctional interface: fast connection with Bluetooth 4.2 and fast WiFi via dual band WiFi, equipped with Mini HDMI x1, headphone jack 3.5 mm x1, USB 3.0 x2, microSD slot x1. The many multi-function ports of the Windows 11 laptop meet the requirements of life and work.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND ADVANCED - The slim case weighs only 1.63 kg and is only 2 cm thick so you can carry it all day without any problems. Equipped with a 5000 mWh lithium-ion battery, long battery life. It has a long battery life and reliable performance. It is the perfect choice for you if you want to enjoy your lifestyle on the go.
- Worry-free customer service: from date of purchase, we have a 365 day warranty service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will reply you within 12 hours to help you solve the problem.
- Powerful Productivity: Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor 1.1 GHz (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz) and Intel UHD graphics delivers unmatched speed and intelligence, enabling impressive creating and productivity.Voltage:3.7 volts
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Slim Display with 73% screen-to-body ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Internal Specifications: 128GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM to store your files
- Secure Operating System: Windows 11 Home in S mode comes with advanced security features built right in, like protections against phishing and malicious software so you don't have to think twice when navigating to a new webpage or downloading an app
- Ports For All Your Accessories: USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, HDMI (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Slim and Portable: 0.7” thin and weighs only 2.31 lbs (battery included)
- What's In the Box: ASUS Vivobook laptop, AC adapter, Power Cord, User manual, Warranty card
- Purposeful Design: Travel with ease and look great doing it with the Aspire's 3 thin, light design.
- Ready-to-Go Performance: The Aspire 3 is ready-to-go with the latest AMD Ryzen 3 7320U Processor with Radeon Graphics—ideal for the entire family, with performance and productivity at the core.
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6" Full HD IPS display with 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels.
- Internal Specifications: 8GB LPDDR5 Onboard Memory; 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage to store your files and media
- The HD front-facing camera uses Acer’s TNR (Temporal Noise Reduction) technology for high-quality imagery in low-light conditions. Acer PurifiedVoice technology with AI Noise Reduction filters out any extra sound for clear communication over online meetings.
- Wireless Wi-Fi 6 Convenience: Maintain a strong, consistent wireless signal with Wi-Fi 6 (aka 802.11ax) and 2x2 MU-MIMO technology.
- Improved Thermals: With a 78% increase in fan surface area, enjoy an improved thermal system and an additional 17% thermal capacity. Allowing for longer, more efficient work sessions while not plugged in.
- Ports For All Your Accessories: 1 - USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports, 1 - HDMI 2.1 Port with HDCP support, 1 - Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, DC-in for AC adapter
- What's In the Box: Acer Aspire Laptop, AC Adapter, Power Cord
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- OS X Yosemite, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
- Powerful Productivity: 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Dual Core processor delivers unmatched speed and intelligence, enabling impressive creating, productivity, and gaming experiences. With Turbo Boost Technology, get up to 4.1GHz for your high-demand applications. Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6" Full HD IPS display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels.
- Ergonomic Typing: Ergonomically designed hinge lifts the keyboard for comfortable typing, improved cooling, and a better sound experience.
- Internal Specifications: 8GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
- Using Alexa on your PC is as easy as asking a question. Just ask and Alexa can check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more.
- Secure Operating System: Windows 11 Home in S mode comes with advanced security features built right in, like protections against phishing and malicious software so you don't have to think twice when navigating to a new webpage or downloading an app.
- Fast & Efficient: With an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage, the ASUS Vivobook Go 15 L510 will help you get things done swiftly and efficiently.Up to 8hrs battery life.Voltage:19.0 volts
- Immersive Visuals: This 15.6 inch laptop features an innovative thin-bezel NanoEdge display that provides more usable onscreen space for immersive viewing. It also enables a larger screen to fit into a smaller chassis, giving you a laptop with a more compact footprint
- Extremely Portable: This ultra thin laptop is only 3.46Ibs and 0.71 inches thin, meaning it will easily slip into a backpack to be taken anywhere you need to go
- Long Battery Life: Take this ASUS laptop with you anywhere without bringing the power adaptor - its long battery life gives you the flexibility to work or play anywhere
- Designed to be Quiet: the fanless design keeps noise levels down, so you won't be distracted when working on a spreadsheet or watching a movie
- Easy Sharing: A cleverly designed 180° lay-flat hinge on the ASUS Vivobook Go 15 makes it easy to share content or collaborate with friends
- ASUS Vivobook Go 15 comes with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) for speeds up to three times faster than 802.11n
- Windows 11 Home in S mode is a 100% app based version of Windows where applications are verified and tested for quality on the Microsoft store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode for free, which is easy and fast.
- ESPORT DOMINATION – Power up with Windows 11, an AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX processor, and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop GPU at 140W Max TGP.
- BLAZING FAST MEMORY AND STORAGE – Multitask swiftly with 16GB of DDR5-4800MHz memory and speed up loading times with 1TB of PCIe 4x4.
- ROG INTELLIGENT COOLING – To put this amount of power in a gaming laptop, you need an even better cooling solution. The Strix features Thermal Grizzly’s Conductonaut Extreme liquid metal on the CPU among other premium features, to allow for better sustained performance over long gaming sessions.
- COMPETITION HERTZ – As a purpose-built gaming machine, The Strix G17 has a fast QHD 240Hz/3ms panel to help you stay locked to your target. It also covers 100% of the DCI-P3 color space and feature Dolby Vision and Adaptive-Sync support for a stellar viewing experience.
- MUX SWITCH WITH ADVANCED OPTIMUS - A MUX Switch increases laptop gaming performance by 5-10% by routing frames directly from the dGPU to the display bypassing the iGPU. With Advanced Optimus the switch between iGPU and dGPU becomes automatic based on the task optimizing battery life.
- XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE – Get a free 90-day pass and gain access to over 100 high-quality games. With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play.
- 【Upgraded to 20GB memory for advanced multitasking】 Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- UPGRDED VERSION【Upgraded to 1TB PCIe SSD (on system) + 128GB Emmc Storage】 Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more
- 【Open Wi-Fi settings】You may use the Command Prompt to open Wi-Fi settings on Windows 11 by following these steps: 2.Click and FN+Shift+F10 or Shift+F10 at the same time. | 2.In the Command Prompt window, type “start ms-settings:network-wifi” and press Enter. | 3.The Wi-Fi settings page will open in the Settings app.
- 【AMD Dual-core Processor】 AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz). This laptop is powered by AMD which gives good performance with efficiency. It can also do simple gaming thanks to its integrated AMD Radeon graphics.Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 【15.6 IN HD Screen】View all your photos, movies, and games in crisp HD (1366 x 768) resolution on a narrow-edge. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- Lenovo ThinkPad T420 Laptop PC
- Intel Core I5 2520M up to 3.2GHz
- 8G DDR3, 320G HDD, DVD
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Support English/French/Spanish
Laptops by Operating System
- Windows OS Laptops
- Mac OS Laptops
- Chrome OS Laptops
Laptops By Brand
- Acer Laptops Black Friday
- Alienware Laptops Black Friday
- Asus Laptops Black Friday
- Dell Laptops Black Friday
- Gigabyte Laptops Black Friday
- Google Pixelbook Laptops Black Friday
- HP Laptops Black Friday
- Lenovo Laptops Black Friday
- MSI Laptops Black Friday
- Microsoft Surface Laptops Black Friday
- Razer Laptops Black Friday
- Samsung Laptops Black Friday
- Toshiba Laptops Black Friday
Laptops By Processor Brand
- Intel Processor
- AMD Processor
- Apple Processor
What type of laptop should I buy?
When making the decision to buy a laptop, it is important to think about the model of laptop you require as well as whether you want a brand new or refurbished model. The size of the screen, which can range anywhere from 11 to 18 inches, is one of the first things to take into consideration. There are many different types available; first choose the platform you want, and then select the style of laptop you want.
- Apple laptops: Apple laptops, known as MacBooks, operate the same way the PC laptops work. Some of the amenities may be slightly different, but the major difference is the operating system. PC laptops typically run on Windows operating systems while MacBooks use Apple’s proprietary operating systems. The screen size, hard drive space, processor speed and other selling points are virtually similar to PC laptops, it just comes down to the look and functionality of the operating system you prefer.
- Two-in-one laptops: These devices can either work as a laptop on one mode or as a tablet when the screen is detached from the keyboard or bent back 360 degrees in the other mode. If you want your device to be a laptop first and tablet second, choose the kind that turns 360 degrees; if a tablet is your primary focus, then choose a detachable touchscreen device.
- Touchscreen laptops: You don’t have to have your laptop become a tablet to use touchscreen capability; there are laptops that feature built-in touchscreens. These work with a keyboard as well, so you have either option at your disposal.
- Ultrabooks and Chromebooks: These are lightweight laptops on the entry-level end of laptop computing. They usually have limited battery life and storage space but otherwise operate like other laptops. They sometimes lack extra features like disc drives. Very similar to ultrabooks are Chromebooks. Like ultrabooks, Chromebooks are lightweight laptops with minimalist features. The main difference is that they run on ChromeOS instead of Windows.
- Gaming laptops: Gaming laptops are powerful laptops that have a great deal of random-access memory, larger storage drives, faster processors, and more powerful graphics cards, making them suitable for high-end computing needs, such as the processing speeds you need when you’re playing video games.
Check out any PC and laptop finder guide if you want to buy a new laptop or desktop but don’t know where to start. Popular brands like HP, Acer, Lenovo, and ASUS will help you find the laptop or tablet that best fits your needs.
What are some useful laptop accessories?
Here are some useful things to add to your laptop so you can get the most out of it:
- Hard drives, storage, and usb flash drives: If you’re not in the market for a new laptop but want to increase your hard drive or storage space, buying a replacement laptop hard drive can be a good solution. These can increase your hard drive space by 500GB to as much as 6TB. Make sure that the replacement hard drive is compatible with your device and have it professionally installed if necessary. Another option is to choose a portable hard drive, which connects to your laptop via a USB port and allows you to store up to 16TB of data, whether that’s movies, photos, or music.
- Batteries and A/C adapters: Anyone who’s worked with a laptop computer knows that the batteries don’t always have much juice in them, especially as they age. Having a secondary or backup battery makes it possible to keep working without having to plug your laptop into an electrical socket. You can also increase your battery power with a larger battery. A/C adapters allow you to both power your computer and recharge your battery at the same time. Buy an adapter suitable for your brand and model of laptop.
- Audio and video components: Although laptop computers have built-in speakers, headphones typically provide higher-quality sound. However, if you prefer, there are computer speakers that you can connect to your laptop and improve the sound it delivers immensely. These are smaller than even PC audio speakers and connect through your laptop’s USB ports. If your laptop doesn’t have a built-in webcam, you can add one that you can attach to the top of your laptop’s screen. Do you work in design or just want a bigger field of vision? Attach a monitor to your laptop for the portability of a laptop with the screen of a desktop.
- Cases and bags: Protect your laptop when it’s not in use with a laptop bag, sleeve, or case. These are designed to shield your laptop from harm from moisture and damage from falls. Some have slim profiles, while others have room for accessories like extra batteries, speakers, and power cords.
Don’t forget to look at the selection of routers, printers, and office desks so you can get connected to the Internet and have a place to work.
If you know the name of the store you’re looking for, use the search feature or select the appropriate letter from the “Browse Store By Letter” section. Use the “Browse Stores by Category” section if you’re looking for new stores or simply want to shop for a specific product. Finally, click through to the store pages with the most traffic on “TheBlackFriday.Deals” by browsing the newly formed “Most Popular Black Friday Retailers” section.
Stores : Browse Stores By Letter -: 0-9 • A – B – C – D – E – F – G – H – I – J – K – L – M – N – O – P – Q – R – S – T – U – V – W – X – Y – Z