See the best black friday laptop deals 2023 and save on a new gaming laptop or work computer. The following are some of the Best Black Friday Laptop Deals offered by stores during their Black Friday 2022 Sale. Save some cash with these Black Friday laptop deals.
Black Friday may be coming soon, but there are still great deals happening right now.
Black Friday Laptop Deals 2023
Here are some of the best Black Friday laptop deals we expect to see in 2023 :
- HP Stream - 14-ax010nr 14" Aqua Blue Laptop - Intel Celeron - 4GB RAM - 32GB eMMC (Renewed)
- 【14" HD Display】14.0-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView. With virtually no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups
- 【Processor & Graphics】Intel Celeron N4120, 4 Cores & 4 Threads, 1.10 GHz Base Frequency, Up to 2.60 GHz Burst Frequency, 4 MB Cahce, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Handle multitasking reliably with the perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value
- 【RAM & Storage】8GB high-bandwidth DDR4 Memory (2400 MHz), Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 64GB high-speed eMMC Storage for your office and webinar needs
- 【Ports】1 x USB 3.1 Type-C ports, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A ports, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, and there's a microSD slot
- 【Windows 11 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 11: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select "Activation", then Go to Store; Select Get option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- OS X Yosemite, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
- Purposeful Design: Travel with ease and look great doing it with the Aspire's 3 thin, light design.
- Ready-to-Go Performance: The Aspire 3 is ready-to-go with the latest AMD Ryzen 3 7320U Processor with Radeon Graphics—ideal for the entire family, with performance and productivity at the core.
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6" Full HD IPS display with 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels.
- Internal Specifications: 8GB LPDDR5 Onboard Memory; 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage to store your files and media
- The HD front-facing camera uses Acer’s TNR (Temporal Noise Reduction) technology for high-quality imagery in low-light conditions. Acer PurifiedVoice technology with AI Noise Reduction filters out any extra sound for clear communication over online meetings.
- Wireless Wi-Fi 6 Convenience: Maintain a strong, consistent wireless signal with Wi-Fi 6 (aka 802.11ax) and 2x2 MU-MIMO technology.
- Improved Thermals: With a 78% increase in fan surface area, enjoy an improved thermal system and an additional 17% thermal capacity. Allowing for longer, more efficient work sessions while not plugged in.
- Ports For All Your Accessories: 1 - USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports, 1 - HDMI 2.1 Port with HDCP support, 1 - Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, DC-in for AC adapter
- What's In the Box: Acer Aspire Laptop, AC Adapter, Power Cord
- 【Processor】Equipped with Intel Core i7-1355U processor, Up to Turbo Boost 5.0 GHz, 10 cores, 12 threads. This laptop provides substantial processing power for smooth multitasking, demanding applications, and rapid data processing. The backlit keyboard allows for comfortable typing, even in low-light environments.
- 【15.6" Display】 15.6" FHD Non-touchscreen Display, 1920 x 1080 resolution for stunning clear visuals. Featuring Intel Iris Xe Graphics, the laptop provides enhanced visuals for everyday tasks, casual gaming, and multimedia consumption.
- 【Upgraded】 Up to 64GB RAM is designed for basic tasks, the high-bandwith DDR4 RAM run your applications smoothly, as well as multiple programs and files all at once. Up to 2TB SSD storage capacity is suitable for saving all your files and provides enough space to save more data.
- 【Connectivity】 Stay connected with WiFi 6 and Bluetooth built in, 1 USB Type-C 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge); 2 USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 2.1; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo. These ports allows you to easily connect and transfer files wirelessly, as well as stay connected to the internet.
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home has all the power and security of Windows 10 with a redesigned and refreshed look. It also comes with new tools, sounds, and apps. Every detail has been considered. All of it comes together to bring you a refreshing experience on your PC
- EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE: Equipped with 4GB high-speed DDR4 memory, 128GB SSD storage and faster, smoother and energy-efficient performance, this laptop can easily handle complex tasks. Supports the extension of the TF card of 512 GB and the 512 GB SSD can be replaced with a maximum SSD of 1 TB.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND ADVANCED - The slim case weighs only 1.63 kg and is only 2 cm thick so you can carry it all day without any problems. Equipped with a 5000 mWh lithium-ion battery, long battery life. It has a long battery life and reliable performance. It is the perfect choice for you if you want to enjoy your lifestyle on the go.
- Powerful configuration: pre-installed with the latest Windows 11 system, equipped with the Intel Celeron Quad-core processor, turbo frequency up to 2.5 GHz. With a 15.6 inch screen, the colours of the 15.6 inch laptop are fuller, more vibrant and simple, the details are clear and reliable and the viewing angle is wide. Create exceptional visual effects.
- Multifunctional interface: fast connection with Bluetooth 4.2 and fast WiFi via dual band WiFi, equipped with Mini HDMI x1, headphone jack 3.5 mm x1, USB 3.0 x2, microSD slot x1. The many multi-function ports of the Windows 12 laptop meet the requirements of life and work.
- Worry-free customer service: from date of purchase, we have a 365 day warranty service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will reply you within 12 hours to help you solve the problem.
- Windows 10.
- System ram type, ddr3_sdram
- Memory storage capacity, 4.0
- Package Weight, 3.765 kilograms
- READY FOR ANYWHERE – With its thin and light design, 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display, and 79% screen-to-body ratio, you’ll take this PC anywhere while you see and do more of what you love (1)
- MORE SCREEN, MORE FUN – With virtually no bezel encircling the screen, you’ll enjoy every bit of detail on this 14-inch HD (1366 x 768) display (2)
- ALL-DAY PERFORMANCE – Tackle your busiest days with the dual-core, Intel Celeron N4020—the perfect processor for performance, power consumption, and value (3)
- 4K READY – Smoothly stream 4K content and play your favorite next-gen games with Intel UHD Graphics 600 (4) (5)
- STORAGE AND MEMORY – An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based, 64 GB of storage while 4 GB of RAM expands your bandwidth and boosts your performance (6)
- POWERED UP AND PRODUCTIVE – Work, watch, and stay connected all day with up to 11 hours and 30 minutes of battery life (7); plus, HP Fast Charge technology charges your laptop computer from 0 to 50% in approximately 45 minutes so you never miss a beat (8)
- WINDOWS 11 HOME AND WARRANTY – Experience the most secure Windows ever built with fast boot times, increased responsiveness, and added protection against phishing and malware (9). Start computing with confidence as your Windows 10 laptop is covered by a 1-year limited hardware warranty
- STAY CONNECTED, ANYWHERE – Sync up all your Bluetooth accessories and enjoy strong Wi-Fi connectivity with the reliable Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo (10) (11)
- MICROSOFT 365 – Bring your ideas to life with the Microsoft 365 Office suite, now offering Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with added smart assistance features to up your creative game (1-year subscription included) (12)
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN – Work or play with an environmentally responsible 14-inch laptop that is both ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT Silver registered (13) (14)
- 【Processor】Intel Celeron N4120 (up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 4 cores, 4 threads) Ultra-low-voltage platform provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 【Display】14'' diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient WLED screen.
- 【Premium HP RAM】Experience improved multitasking with higher bandwidth thanks to HP 4GB RAM. This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 in S mode, 64-bit. You May Switch Windows 11 Home S Mode to the Regular Windows 11 Home.
- 【Office 365 for one year】Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of One Drive storage for 1 year.
- System Ram Type: ddr4_sdram
- Model Year: 2023
Here are some tips for finding the best Black Friday laptop deals:
- Start your research early. The best deals tend to sell out quickly, so it’s important to start your research early.
- Sign up for email alerts from your favorite retailers. This way, you’ll be the first to know when they have Black Friday laptop deals.
- Be patient. Don’t be afraid to wait for the best deals. The prices on laptops can fluctuate quite a bit in the weeks leading up to Black Friday.
- Shop around. Don’t just buy the first laptop you see on sale. Compare prices from different retailers to find the best deal.
Laptops by Operating System
- Windows OS Laptops
- Mac OS Laptops
- Chrome OS Laptops
Laptops By Brand
- Acer Laptops Black Friday
- Alienware Laptops Black Friday
- Asus Laptops Black Friday
- Dell Laptops Black Friday
- Gigabyte Laptops Black Friday
- Google Pixelbook Laptops Black Friday
- HP Laptops Black Friday
- Lenovo Laptops Black Friday
- MSI Laptops Black Friday
- Microsoft Surface Laptops Black Friday
- Razer Laptops Black Friday
- Samsung Laptops Black Friday
- Toshiba Laptops Black Friday
Laptops By Processor Brand
- Intel Processor
- AMD Processor
- Apple Processor
What type of laptop should I buy?
When making the decision to buy a laptop, it is important to think about the model of laptop you require as well as whether you want a brand new or refurbished model. The size of the screen, which can range anywhere from 11 to 18 inches, is one of the first things to take into consideration. There are many different types available; first choose the platform you want, and then select the style of laptop you want.
- Apple laptops: Apple laptops, known as MacBooks, operate the same way the PC laptops work. Some of the amenities may be slightly different, but the major difference is the operating system. PC laptops typically run on Windows operating systems while MacBooks use Apple’s proprietary operating systems. The screen size, hard drive space, processor speed and other selling points are virtually similar to PC laptops, it just comes down to the look and functionality of the operating system you prefer.
- Two-in-one laptops: These devices can either work as a laptop on one mode or as a tablet when the screen is detached from the keyboard or bent back 360 degrees in the other mode. If you want your device to be a laptop first and tablet second, choose the kind that turns 360 degrees; if a tablet is your primary focus, then choose a detachable touchscreen device.
- Touchscreen laptops: You don’t have to have your laptop become a tablet to use touchscreen capability; there are laptops that feature built-in touchscreens. These work with a keyboard as well, so you have either option at your disposal.
- Ultrabooks and Chromebooks: These are lightweight laptops on the entry-level end of laptop computing. They usually have limited battery life and storage space but otherwise operate like other laptops. They sometimes lack extra features like disc drives. Very similar to ultrabooks are Chromebooks. Like ultrabooks, Chromebooks are lightweight laptops with minimalist features. The main difference is that they run on ChromeOS instead of Windows.
- Gaming laptops: Gaming laptops are powerful laptops that have a great deal of random-access memory, larger storage drives, faster processors, and more powerful graphics cards, making them suitable for high-end computing needs, such as the processing speeds you need when you’re playing video games.
Check out any PC and laptop finder guide if you want to buy a new laptop or desktop but don’t know where to start. Popular brands like HP, Acer, Lenovo, and ASUS will help you find the laptop or tablet that best fits your needs.
What are some useful laptop accessories?
Here are some useful things to add to your laptop so you can get the most out of it:
- Hard drives, storage, and usb flash drives: If you’re not in the market for a new laptop but want to increase your hard drive or storage space, buying a replacement laptop hard drive can be a good solution. These can increase your hard drive space by 500GB to as much as 6TB. Make sure that the replacement hard drive is compatible with your device and have it professionally installed if necessary. Another option is to choose a portable hard drive, which connects to your laptop via a USB port and allows you to store up to 16TB of data, whether that’s movies, photos, or music.
- Batteries and A/C adapters: Anyone who’s worked with a laptop computer knows that the batteries don’t always have much juice in them, especially as they age. Having a secondary or backup battery makes it possible to keep working without having to plug your laptop into an electrical socket. You can also increase your battery power with a larger battery. A/C adapters allow you to both power your computer and recharge your battery at the same time. Buy an adapter suitable for your brand and model of laptop.
- Audio and video components: Although laptop computers have built-in speakers, headphones typically provide higher-quality sound. However, if you prefer, there are computer speakers that you can connect to your laptop and improve the sound it delivers immensely. These are smaller than even PC audio speakers and connect through your laptop’s USB ports. If your laptop doesn’t have a built-in webcam, you can add one that you can attach to the top of your laptop’s screen. Do you work in design or just want a bigger field of vision? Attach a monitor to your laptop for the portability of a laptop with the screen of a desktop.
- Cases and bags: Protect your laptop when it’s not in use with a laptop bag, sleeve, or case. These are designed to shield your laptop from harm from moisture and damage from falls. Some have slim profiles, while others have room for accessories like extra batteries, speakers, and power cords.
Don’t forget to look at the selection of routers, printers, and office desks so you can get connected to the Internet and have a place to work.
If you know the name of the store you're looking for, use the search feature or select the appropriate letter from the "Browse Store By Letter" section. Use the "Browse Stores by Category" section if you're looking for new stores or simply want to shop for a specific product. Finally, click through to the store pages with the most traffic on "TheBlackFriday.Deals" by browsing the newly formed "Most Popular Black Friday Retailers" section.