When we talk about Black Friday than the first question strikes in our mind that is When was the first Black Friday? Yes, exactly this is the only question when we Hear about black friday. So today i’ll discuss each and everything about BLACK FRIDAY in brief. So the first question is When was the first Black Friday?
[sociallocker id=5637]As we researched on this topic we found that In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, some days in year were known as black day. Check this post [Last section] for YEAR wise Black friday day Details.
Now, the question arises that Why do they call it Black Friday?
black Friday history slavery
black Friday 1869
black Friday history 1929
black Friday history stock market
black Friday history myths and facts
black Friday history Wikipedia
black Friday history 1869
Black Friday Single days in History YEAR Wise
- Black Friday (1869), the Fisk-Gould Scam, a financial crisis in the United States
- Black Friday (1873), the bang of the Vienna Stock Exchange that is the cause of the anxiety of 1873
- Black Friday (1881), the Eyemouth(Eyemouth is a small town and civil parish in Berwickshire, in the Scottish Borders area of Scotland.) disaster in which 189 fishermen died.
- Black Friday (1910), a particularly violent women’s suffrage event in England.
- Black Friday (1919), the Battle of George Square, a disturbance stemming from industrial unrest in Glasgow(Largest city in Scotland; a port on the Clyde in west central Scotland; one of the great shipbuilding centers of the world), Scotland
- Black Friday (1921), the announcement of Gov. of British transporting union leaders not to call for strike action against wage(income) reductions for miners(one who works in mines).
- Black Friday (1939), a day of Highly destructive or damaging bushfires (A fire in scrub or a forest, especially one that spreads rapidly) in Victoria, Australia
- Black Friday (1944), a disastrous attack by the Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment) of Canada near Woensdrecht during the Battle of the Scheldt
- Black Friday (1945), an Allied military operation during the Norwegian (Woensdrecht is a village in the municipality of Woensdrecht, North Brabant, Netherlands.) campaigns in World War II
- Black Friday (1960), San Francisco City outcry against the House Un-American Activities Committee
- Black Friday (1978), a massacre (An indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of people ) of protesters in Iran
- Black Friday (1987), a tornado(destructive vortex of winds having the appearance of a funnel-shaped cloud and advancing beneath a large storm system) in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Black Friday (1993), a series of bomb explosions in Mumbai (A city in India just off the coast of the Arabian Sea; this is the India’s 2nd largest city in India after kolkata.
- Black Friday 2004 (Maldives), crackdown by government forces in Malé, Maldives, on peaceful protesters
- Black Friday (2005), an event (Friday 30 September 2005 became known locally as “Black Friday”) in which tribal students were killed in Meghalaya, India
- Black Friday (2011), an event in which several online poker sites were confiscate as a result of United States v. Scheinberg et al.
- Black Friday (2015), a string of terrorist attacks on June 26, 2015, in France, Kuwait, Somalia, Syria and Tunisia
- Black Friday (2016), the day after the United Kingdom European Union membership referendum, 2016 took place with a result of the United Kingdom deciding to leave the European Union.
We Handpicked Some Best Deals for You