Oculus Black Friday Deals 2021 – Oculus Quest And Rift S Deals Announced | Best Black Friday 2021 VR Sales And Deals | Check some Best VR Black Friday Deals 2021 on TheBlackFriday.Deals
The best VR headset of the year is the Oculus Quest.
Star Wars: Vader Immortal, a $10-an-episode three-part exclusive cinematic experience that’s a great ride and excellent demo of what Oculus Quest can do, can be redeemed for free if you buy the Quest from Nov. 21 at 9 a.m. PT through Jan. 31, 2020. The final chapter arrives this week: I’ve been playing it, and it’s great.
The more limited-time deals are on the $50 (and $30 off) deals, running from November 28 to December 2.
- Oculus Rift S: $349 ($399)
- Oculus Go 32GB: $149 ($199)
- Oculus Go 64GB: $199 ($249)
- Portal: $129 (normally $179)
- Portal Mini: $79 (normally $129)
- Portal TV: $99 (normally $149)
- Portal +: $249 (normally $279)
Keep in mind: The Oculus Rift requires a compatible gaming PC to work, and Oculus Go, Facebook’s lower-end standalone VR headset, runs different apps from the newer Quest and it’s stationary, lacking move-around-the-room full-motion tracking.
Oculus Rift VR Black Friday deals
Oculus Quest 64 GB or 128 GB + Vader Immortal bundle | $400 or $500
Oculus is bundling all three episodes of its Star Wars VR series, Vader Immortal, with every purchase of the Oculus Quest headset from November 21 to January 31. The Oculus Quest is an all-in-one, completely cord-free VR headset–no PC required–that comes with 64 GB or 128 GB of storage. There’s no discount, but you save $30 getting the Star Wars VR series for free. On top of that, Vader Immortal is a great way for Star Wars fans to experience virtual reality.
Oculus Rift S PC-Powered VR Gaming Headset
$299.00 in stock
24 used from $328.00
- Top VR gaming library: Blast, slash and soar your way through the top library in VR gaming. Oculus Rift S lets you play hundreds of games and exclusives already available in the Oculus store, with so much more to come.
- Improved optics: Stare down the competition with next-generation lenses and a sharper display. Improved optics deliver bright, vivid colors and reduced “screen-door” effect.
- Ergonomic design: Keep your head in the game thanks to a Halo headband redesigned with speed in mind. Rift S stays securely and comfortably in place with a quick twist of the fit wheel, so it can take-or double take-your fastest reactions.
- Oculus touch controllers: Arm yourself with our updated Oculus touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grab appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game.
- Oculus insight tracking: take a step forward with Oculus insight. It translates your movements into VR No matter which way you're facing and provides room-scale tracking without external sensors.
Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset - 128GB
17 used from $321.26
- All-in-one VR: No PC. No wires. No limits. Oculus quest is an all-in-one gaming system built for virtual reality. Now you can play almost anywhere with just a VR headset and controllers.
- Oculus touch controllers: arm yourself with the award-winning Oculus touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grab appear in VR with intuitive, realistic Precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game
- Easy set up: the world is your arcade. Set up is easy whether you're at home or someplace new. Oculus quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting in spaces big or Small.
- Incredible VR games: stop watching games and step into them. Whether you're dodging spells or slashing through enemy hordes, you've never been this close to the action.
- Guardian helps keep you safe: explore the universe without tripping over the coffee table. The Oculus Guardian system is designed to help you avoid nearby objects while you're in-game.
Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset - 64GB
26 used from $287.08
- All-in-one VR: Simply set up the device with your Oculus mobile app and Oculus Quest has everything you need to explore VR, right out of the box
- Insight tracking: Oculus Insight tracking system instantly reflects your movements in VR without the need for any external accessories
- Touch controllers: Oculus Touch controllers precisely recreate your hands, their gestures and interactions, so every game is real enough to reach out and touch
- Beyond room-scale: Oculus Quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting, in spaces big or small
- Oculus Quest requires your Facebook account to log in, making it easy to meet up with friends in VR and discover communities around the world.
Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System
- Get 6 free titles, including: Robo Recall, Luckyʼs Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox
- Riftʼs ultra-low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion
- The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world
- NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti/AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater Graphics Card Required and a RAM of 8 GB+ RAM
- Windows PC and internet connection required - review recommended specs to confirm system compatibility
Black Friday Oculus Rift S | $350 (
Oculus Rift S is the latest revision of Oculus’s PC VR headset. You’ll need a PC with the hardware specs to run the VR headset and its software, but everything else comes with the package, including the Touch controllers. Starting on November 28, the Oculus Rift S will be $350.
Black Friday Oculus Go 32 GB or 64 GB | $150 (
$200) or $200 ( $250)
The Oculus Go is a completely portable headset that’s better used for movies, shows, and other media than gaming. It’ll be available for $150 for the 32 GB version or $200 for the 64 GB version on Black Friday from November 28 to December 2.
Portal Black Friday | $130 (
Facebook’s Portal is a 10-inch, touchscreen display that lets you video chat with friends and family through Facebook’s Messenger and WhatsApp–thankfully, they can use any device they want to communicate with you. The cool thing about the Portal is that the Smart Camera automatically follows your position by panning and zooming to get you in the frame. On top of all that, you can control your smart home and listen to music with Alexa support as well as display photos while you’re not talking to anyone. For Black Friday, the Portal will be $130 from November 28 to December 2.
Portal Mini Black Friday | $80 (
The Portal Mini is exactly like the regular Portal–except it’s mini. The eight-inch Portal does everything the 10-inch does, including the Smart Camera movement, Alexa support, and photo display. From November 28 to December 2, it’ll cost $80.
Portal TV Black Friday | $100 (
The Portal TV plugs into your television, turning your television into a Portal device. It also gives you the ability to watch and listen to streaming services like Prime Video, CBS Access, and Spotify. Like other Portal devices, it features the Smart Camera, Alexa support, and more. It’ll cost $100 during Black Friday, from November 28 to December 2.
Portal + Black Friday | $250 (
The Portal Plus features everything the other portals do except with a much bigger, 15.6-inch 1080p screen. It also comes with two 20w speakers that offer richer sound than the other Portal devices. For Black Friday, it’ll cost $250 from November 28 to December 2.
Bad news: It won’t be on sale this holiday.
Good news: It’s being bundled with $30 in free Star Wars games as part of a Black Friday promotion.
We’ve already seen some great Black Friday 2021 deals on the PS4’s PlayStation VR headset, and now we’re seeing some nice discounts on Oculus headsets for the upcoming Black Friday weekend.
Oculus Rift S Black Friday-Cyber Monday Deal
While Quest is getting bundled with the three-episode Vader Immortal VR Series through the end of January (and we’ve heard no indication of potential price drops for the hardware), Rift S is dropping to $349 from Black Friday to Cyber Monday — typically the biggest shopping period of the year.
The price difference, then, means you can get a less expensive PC-only system for the holidays with Rift S for $349, or a dual-mode device with Quest for about $50 more which comes with a great Oculus-exclusive series bundled in with the purchase.
There are of course a lot of other VR-related discounts for Black Friday with steep discounts likely on Microsoft Windows Mixed Reality headsets, and it is possible there might be more surprises in store as retailers look to draw in shoppers.
Look for the discounted Rift S from Nov. 28 to Dec. 2 on oculus.com, Amazon and Best Buy.
The Facebook-owned VR company has a new bundle for its Oculus Quest headset, in addition to deals on the Oculus Rift S, the Oculus Go, and Facebook’s Portal camera. The lineup of Oculus headsets is suddenly even more interesting, as Valve has announced Half-Life: Alyx, a new, VR-only game in the Half-Life series. While it comes free with the Valve Index headset, it does also support other headsets, including the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest.
Oculus plans to bundle its all-in-one Oculus Quest headset with all three episodes of its Star Wars VR series, Vader Immortal, starting November 21 until January 31. You’ll need to activate your Oculus Quest within 30 days of your purchase to get Vader Immortal for free, with March 2 being the last possible day to redeem the offer.
While the Quest doesn’t receive a special price, Oculus is discounting the rest of its VR headsets for Black Friday. Starting November 28 until December 2, the Oculus Rift S and both versions of the Oculus Go will be discounted by $50.
Oculus VR is an American technology company founded by Palmer Luckey, Brendan Iribe, Michael Antonov and Nate Mitchell in July 2012 in Irvine, California, now based in Menlo Park. It specializes in virtual reality hardware and software products.
Founded: July 2012, Irvine, California, United States
Parent organization: Oculus VR (2018–)
Headquarters: Menlo Park, California, United States
Brands: Oculus Rift
Founders: Palmer Luckey, Brendan Iribe, Jack McCauley, Nate Mitchell, Michael Antonov