Welcome students / Parent!
Everyone deserves a top-quality education, but unfortunately it’s not affordable for everyone. The high cost of college prevents thousands of students from pursuing their educational goals.
TheBlackFriday.Deals is proud to announce its $1500 scholarship program for (2019-2020) to encourage and help students reaching their dreams.
TheBlackFriday.Deals helps people to save their money on various household products available online by providing the best Black Friday deals.
Complete broadcast of all Black Friday 2021 Ads & deals is provided on this website.
The 2020 TheBlackFriday.Deals Scholars Program application is now open.
The application deadline is 5 pm est on Thursday, October 31, 2019.
All applicants will be notified of their status by Thursday, November 28, 2019.
For a listing of additional scholarship opportunities visit our website:
TheBlackFriday.Deals Scholars Foundation
Scroll to the bottom of the above link for those additional resources.
Applicants must be:
– Current high school (or home-schooled) students attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2019-2020 academic school year
– U.S. Citizens (not a Temporary Resident), U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
– On track to graduate this academic year (2019-2020)
– Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
– Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
– International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
– High school graduates
– Temporary Residents (Your Permanent Legal Residence is outside the U.S.)Black Friday Scholarship
How Much is the Scholarship?
For this year, the scholarship is $2000.
We’d like to help those who genuinely need financial assistance. The program is open to undergrads and graduate students, as long as they’re in a full-time degree program in an accredited graduate school or college.
The Application Process
It’s easy to apply for our scholarship, and we’ve tried to make the application process as hassle-free as possible. From all eligible applicants, one winner will be chosen. Below are the steps to follow:
- Write an essay of 1000 words or more on History of Black Friday.
- Submit the essay on or before December 20, 2019.
- Send the application with your details by filling the form here. We accept Docs or PDF files only.
- Include your full name, school name, email address.
- Ensure that your essay is creative and unique enough to grab our attention.
- Don’t include information other than that listed above.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated, and if we discover that you’ve copied content from another source, your application will be rejected.
- After the deadline, the team will judge each essay on its creativity, thoughtfulness, and the value it provides.
- Winners will be announced and notified by email on Dec 14, 2019 .
- The amount will be sent directly to the winner’s school/college/university financial aid office.
Our scholarship is an excellent way to make college more affordable, and it’s available to students everywhere. Good luck with your entry!